Tuesday, March 20, 2007

2007 Flower Show

Every year we go to the MassHort annual Flower Show. Its a great chance to get out of the winter doldrums, and really enjoy a preview of spring.

DSC00237.JPG
Every year, I bring a camera, and was really looking forward to playing with my new Sony A100. I figured that I should be able to do some new cool things that I never have done in the past with it, since its a full DSLR.

P1000126.JPG
As we were starting to head out, I had the crazy idea that I should give Connor my compact camera to bring with him and take pictures if he wanted. I figured that he'd have fun taking pictures, and maybe even get one or two that came out pretty well.

What surprised me is how many good pictures he got. I don't think I'm just saying that cause I'm his dad either :)

Anyway, if you want to take a closer look, check out his Flickr PhotoSet, or if you want to see boring pictures from me, you can check out my Flower Show Pictures.

No comments: